Job Title: Public Relations Assistant
As Public Relations Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in building and maintaining a favorable public image for our founder and organization. You will develop and execute strategic PR campaigns, manage media relations, execute pitches and provide expert guidance to the content team. This role demands a creative and strategic thinker with excellent communication skills, a deep understanding of the media landscape, and a passion for elevating our brand.
1. PR Strategy and Campaigns: Develop and implement comprehensive PR strategies and campaigns that align with the company's goals, ensuring consistent messaging across all channels. Including: curating speaking opportunities, brand deals, and community service engagements to garner media exposure
2. Media Relations: Cultivate and maintain relationships with journalists, bloggers, and media outlets, serving as the primary point of contact for media inquiries and interview requests, sending press releases, press kits, etc.
3. Content Creation: Create engaging and compelling press releases, articles, and other content for distribution across various media platforms.
4. Crisis Reputation Management: Prepare and execute crisis communication plans, serving as a spokesperson when necessary, and ensuring a timely and effective response to any PR crises.
5. Brand Building: Contribute to the development and maintenance of the company's brand image, ensuring that it aligns with the organization's values and mission.
6. Stakeholder Engagement: Manage and nurture relationships with key stakeholders, including investors, influencers, and community leaders.
7. Media Monitoring and Reporting: Monitor media coverage and public perception, providing regular reports and insights to inform decision-making.
8. Events and Promotions: Plan and execute PR events, press conferences, and promotional activities to enhance the company's visibility and public engagement.
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or a related field (Master's degree preferred)
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Specialist, with at least 5 years experience
- Strong portfolio of successful PR campaigns and media placements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong networking and relationship-building abilities
- Crisis management experience is a plus
- Proficiency in PR software and tools
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Adept at working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Professional development opportunities
- Virtual, flexible work arrangements
- A supportive and inclusive work culture
How to Apply: Send resume via email
Subject: Position Title in all caps (Example: LEGAL ADMINISTRATOR)